Event agency PREFERENCE EVENTS can organise seminars and incentive trips in ajaccio and porticcio, in southern corsica.
The Ile de Beauté, or Beautiful Island as the French call it, is very proud of its heritage and status as a separate region. So an incentive trip or corporate seminar in Corsica is bound to capture your guests’ imagination with its exotic flavour.
Ajaccio is the capital of Corsica, located in the south-west. Along with Porticcio, the beach resort located just 20 minutes away, it makes for a highly popular destination at which to organise a corporate event in Corsica.
Ajaccio’s appeal lies mainly in its magnificent gulf, often compared to the bay of Naples, as well as for its town centre lined with pavement bars and restaurants. It is the birthplace of Napoleon Bonaparte, and the city wears this badge with pride. The house where he was born has been transformed into a museum, retracing the story of the Bonaparte family, with pictures, décor, furniture etc.
For a seminar in Corsica, or an impressive company trip, you will not doubt prefer accommodation on the sea front in Porticcio.
This beach resort offers top-quality accommodation at which to organise seminars and board meetings in Corsica, with beach restaurants for dining with your feet in the sand. It is above all an ideal starting point from which to explore the region, especially the Sanguinaires Islands.
This region of Southern Corsica appeals for its magnificent scenery. It is great for the organisation of original team-building activities and a variety of incentive programmes. Guests attending your seminar or company trip can enjoy the magic of a night out camping in Corsica in a dream campsite, after a busy day in speed boats or driving SUVs on an excursion in the hinterland.
Corsica is particularly suitable for organising tailored programmes for impressive trips and incentive seminars to ensure your staff’s lasting motivation.
Accomodation in Ajaccio and Porticcio
Hotel capacity remains limited in southern Corsica. A few hotels can host average-sized groups while larger groups (conventions, AGMs) will need to be divided into two establishments.
- In Ajaccio, charming hotels in the city alleyways can host small groups wanting an intimate setting.
- In Porticcio and the environs, there are two seafront hotels with the large capacity for seminars, conventions and incentive trips in Southern Corsica (the 5-star Sofitel and the 4-star Radisson).
- A few luxury establishments on the sea front (the Maquis and the Marinca) can host small VIP groups wishing for prestigious services (press trips and impressive trips in Corsica).
- The gentle climate affords the possibility of a stupendous experience camping by night on the sea front.
Things to do in Ajaccio and Porticcio
In southern Corsica, your event will obviously be geared around the sea. The hinterland is also great for organising some original sports or team-building activities:
- Regatta yachting
- Excursion in speed boats around the Sanguinaires Islands
- Hiking and mountain biking
- Napoleon circuit
- Tour of the Fesch museum in Ajaccio featuring a beautiful collection of Italian painting, the most comprehensive in France after that of the Louvre.
- Corsican cookery classes
- Exploring regional vineyards and tasting session
- Organisation of original team-building activities with a “Corsican” theme
Event receptions in Ajaccio and Porticcio
We organise receptions in Corsica that reveal the very soul of the island, with singing and its party spirit.
- Beach party
- All-lobster dinner in a typical restaurant in central Ajaccio
- Bivouac party with Corsican singing.
Organised by event agency PREFERENCE EVENTS
Late morning arrival at the hotel Radisson in Porticcio - Poolside lunch - Team-building games on the beach - Dinner with DJ entertainment in an exclusively-booked restaurant on the sea front
Departure for a speed-boat excursion - Picnic in style in a nature reserve - Relaxing on a beach - Then on to a private estate with a specially erected campsite - Bivouac party with Corsican singing then DJ entertainment - Night in the tent
Departure for the city of Ajaccio - Tour of Napoleon’s birthplace - Lunch in a typical restaurant - Departure for the airport - End of the company trip to Corsica.