Event agency PREFERENCE EVENTS. Organise your Alpine seminar or incentive trip in Courchevel!
With its hip, worldly reputation, Courchevel has become the favourite ski resort for the Russian and Arab jet set. It’s the ski resort where extravagance reigns: people go not so much for the skiing as for being seen. Here, the term “after skiing” is taken seriously: the luxury boutiques, restaurants, bars and discotheques are always busy. Courchevel is located in the “Three Valleys” area”. Along with the neighbouring Méribel, Les Menuires and Val-Thorens, it affords access to the largest ski area in the world. Sports lovers and party-goers will just love it! If you want to organise a seminar, board meeting or incentive trip with a warm and festive atmosphere, you can’t go wrong here, with a beautiful Alpine backdrop to round it off!
Winter sports and mountains at unexpected rates!
Accommodation in Courchevel
- A few “outlandish” luxury hotels up in the snowy mountains
- There are many 4-star hotels and chalets of high standing that are suitable for board meetings.
- A few more affordable charming hotels that are perfectly suitable for organising conventions and seminars
Things to do in Courchevel
- Alpine skiing and cross-country skiing
- All kinds of winter sports
- Snowmobile rides
- Team-building in the snow
Evening receptions in Courchevel
- Dinner in a traditional mountain chalet
- Gastronomic dinner at a Michelin-starred restaurant
- Party in a luxurious private chalet
- Dinner in a lounge restaurant with live music
Organised by event agency PREFERENCE EVENTS
Evening departure - Overnight sleeper train
Early morning arrival - Transfer to Courchevel - Settling in at the hotel - Seminar - Lunch on the hotel terrace - Snowmobile rally - Spa and massage - Dinner in a hipster restaurant with band playing at the ski resort - Then on to a bar with DJ entertainment
"The Three Valleys": Huge skiing excursion accompanied by mountain guides - Lunch in a chalet with DJ entertainment - Back in late afternoon - Wine-tasting session and dinner on a "food and wine pairing” theme
Seminar wrap-up - Free time for shopping - Departure of participants - End of the trip to Courchevel.