Event agency PREFERENCE EVENTS suggests Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat, on the French Riviera, as a destination for the organisation of tailored, impressive seminars, board meetings and prestigious trips.
Far from the hustle and bustle of the French Riviera, between Nice and Monaco, Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat is like a haven of luxury and beauty on a sheltered peninsula. The greats of this world (including Somerset Maugham, Gregory Peck, Scott Fitzgerald and Léopold II of Belgium) were fully aware of this, building sumptuous stately homes concealed within large grounds. In Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat, Belle-Epoque feasts have not receded that far into the past. Some villas are open to visitors (Villa Ephrussi de Rothschild), others are available to rent for prestigious parties and private and corporate events. It is pleasant to stroll along the port lined with bars and restaurants. Visitors admire the yachts moored there, relax on one of the superb beaches of the peninsula or take walks on the front by the turquoise sea, with the villages of Beaulieu, Eze and Cap d’Ail as a backdrop.
Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat affords all the sunshine and beauty of the French Riviera without the hustle and bustle. Discretion is a keyword for a prestigious stay or VIP trip in luxury hotels. It is the ultimate destination for an impressive seminar or board meeting that’s out of the ordinary. A 40-minute drive from Nice international airport, Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat is an ideal starting point to explore Monaco, villages clinging to hillsides in the hinterland (Eze, La Turbie, the Vallée de la Roya etc.) and the Bay in Villefranche-sur-Mer.
Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat is in fact the ultimate destination at which to organise illustrious events in France and on the French Riviera.
You will love Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat for its luxurious atmosphere of the “French Riviera in bygone days”. This village on the French Riviera offers superb conditions for organising impressive board meetings or company seminars. However, luxury comes at a price!
Accommodation in Saint Jean Cap Ferrat
The hospitality offer in Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat is distinctive for the high standing of premium luxury establishments reserved for impressive events such as board meetings, reward trips, press trips, corporate VIP seminars.
- An outstanding establishment: The Grand Hôtel Du Cap Four Seasons is a legendary luxury hotel offering de luxe services since 2015 by the Four Seasons luxury hotel chain. It provides stellar service, yet without any ostentation!
- The Hôtel Royal Riviera is an establishment of high standing for VIP groups. Standing on the sea front, this luxury hotel provides a right royal welcome. Welcome to paradise!
- The 4-star hotel, La Voile d’Or, located on the port, is a slightly less expensive alternative for your corporate seminar.
Things to do in Saint Jean Cap Ferrat
Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat is a lovely place perfect for organising incentive activities and for exploring the sea and the hinterland.Excursion or rally in 2CVs or SUVs.
- Catamaran cruise in the Bay of Villefranche or Monaco
- Organisation of regatta yachting
- Excursion in speed boat to Cap d’Ail and Monaco
- Rafting or canyoning in the Vallée de la Roya.
- Organisation of a day in Grasse visiting perfume-makers
- Visiting museums in the region: Maeght Foundation in Saint-Paul-de-Vence, Picasso Museum in Antibes, Fernand Léger Museum in Biot.
- Excursion to the hinterland: exploring mountain villages: Eze, La Turbie etc.
- Shopping in Nice or Monaco
Evening receptions in Saint Jean Cap Ferrat
Being located half-way between Nice and Monaco, receptions can be organised in either place. However Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat is above all ideal for prestigious parties in the fabulous villas on the peninsula.
- Gastronomic dinner in a Michelin-starred restaurant in Nice or Monaco.
- Organisation of a Beach Party on a private beach
- Night out at the casino in Monaco
- Party and DJ entertainment in a lounge restaurant in Cap d’Ail or Monaco.
- Organisation of a smart gala night in a private villa.
Organised by event agency PREFERENCE EVENTS
Welcome at Nice airport - Poolside lunch at the hotel - 2CV rally through the prettiest villages of the region – Wine-tasting on a beautiful wine estate - Private tour of the Villa Ephrussi de Rothschild and cocktail party with champagne in the gardens - Dinner in a fish restaurant on the sea front
Seminar morning - Boarding a large catamaran - Lobster lunch on a private beach - Stopover in Monaco, tour of the city and break for a snack - Back with the catamaran and visit of the Bay of Villefranche - Departure for Eze - Visit to the workshop of perfume maker Fragonard - Gala dinner at Le Château de la Chèvre d’Or
Morning massage and spa at the hotel - Lunch and departure - End of the trip to Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat.