Event agency PREFERENCE EVENTS can organise exceptional stays and corporate events such as incentive trips and seminars in Saint-Tropez and on the French Riviera.
The legendary village of Saint-Tropez still captures the imagination. Brigitte Bardot made it famous in the Sixties. As a symbol for the French Riviera, it remains a favourite haunt for stars, the international jet set, those who love the sea and yachts, and tourists seeking the sunshine. Today, the 6,000 inhabitants of Saint-Tropez live happily alongside the 30,000 visitors who come to take snapshots of the yachts and… the gendarmerie. This was the location for “The Troops of Saint-Tropez” a classic French comedy starring the much-loved film star Louis de Funès.
Organising your corporate seminar or incentive trip in Saint-Tropez gives your participants an opportunity to visit an authentic village and small fishing port with oodles of charm, during the quieter off season. Strolling along the seafront, through the alleyways of the old district to Place des Lices, is very pleasant, as is relaxing on the beaches of Pampelonne.
Saint Tropez is one of the world’s prime tourist destinations, simply a must for the organisation of a prestigious trip, board meeting wonderful reward or incentive trip.
In terms of luxury and partying, Saint Tropez is ideal for the organisation of a prestigious trip, a marvellous event or an unforgettable corporate seminar.
Accommodation in Saint-Tropez
Saint Tropez boasts many luxury hotels for illustrious events and VIP seminars. There are also a few charming establishments in the old district and the hinterland.
- Legendary luxury hotels like the Château de la Messardière and the Byblos can be reserved for de luxe VIP stays (press trips, reward trips etc.)
- There are also top-of-the-range hotels, of average capacity, sometimes classic and often “trendy” including the Villa Belrose, the Yaca, the Sezz and the Bastide de Saint Tropez. These may be reserved for exceptional stays (board meetings, prestigious seminars).
- A few small charming establishments of low capacity for company seminars with fewer than 40 participants.
Things to do in Saint-Tropez
- In Saint Tropez, activities to take place during your corporate seminar or incentive trip can be geared around the beach and the Mediterranean, or treasures in the hinterland.
- Cultural tours (especially the Citadelle museum)
- Quad or buggy rides in the hinterland
- Tour of regional wine cellars
- Incentive challenges: Regattas and nautical activities
- Pétanque tournament on Place des Lices
- Catamaran cruise
Evening receptions in Saint Tropez
In Saint Tropez, your parties will shine like a million stars with the bling and glitter, making your event truly memorable!
- Dinner in a lounge restaurant with DJ entertainment
- Typical Provence party with pastis cocktails and pétanque on Place des Lices
- Party in a château in the environs
- Organisation of a beach party on a private beach
- Organisation of a glamorous reception on board a yacht
- Organisation of an elegant reception in a luxurious private villa
Organised by event agency PREFERENCE EVENTS
Participant welcome - Poolside lunch at the hotel - "Tasting rally" in convertible cars - Pétanque match and pre-dinner drinks Provence-style - Beach party on a Pampelonne beach: Dinner and DJ entertainment
Breakfast – Day on a private yacht - Lunch at Club 55 – Return by yacht and a chance to relax - Gala night in a private villa, then on to the Caves du Roy nightclub in Byblos
Spa and massage - Lunch and departure of participants - End of the trip to Saint Tropez.