Agency for the organisation of tailored events, PREFERENCE EVENTS organises seminars, conventions, incentive trips and team building for firms in chantilly.
World-famous for its whipped cream, Chantilly also owes its prestige to its château, the Great Stables, hunting and horse-racing. Louis-Henri de Bourbon-Condé’s Great Stables are a monument glorifying horses, and a reminder of the magnificence of the French monarchy. The first horse-races were organised in 1834, backed by the royal family. Horses have played a prominent role in Chantilly, which remains the greatest training centre in Europe to this day.
The Chantilly estate forms a superb green setting with a forest stretching across over 6,000 hectares. It was built by Henri d’Orléans, Duke of Aumale (1822-1897), who made its ongoing embellishment his life work. The château holds the second largest collection of French paintings after that of the Louvre.
As a great venue for incentive trips less than an hour from Paris, Chantilly is a remarkable site at which to organise team-building days and exceptional corporate events. The city boasts considerable hotel capacity, so it can house conventions, AGMs and company seminars.
Accommodation in Chantilly
Chantilly has some distinguished 4- and 5-star establishments of average capacity. These have ideal facilities for organising a seminar or convention. There are charming hotels offering luxury services which are perfectly appropriate for small VIP groups.
- The Auberge du Jeu de Paume, (with the Relais & Châteaux label) next to the château grounds, and the Mont Royal are both 5-star hotels with the capacity to host board meetings or prestigious company seminars.
- The 4-star hotel Dolce Chantilly and the Château de Montvillargenne can host seminars or corporate conventions for up to 300 guests.
- There are also a few small charming hotels in the environs.
Things to do in Chantilly
Activities for your corporate seminar in Chantilly will naturally be geared around Chantilly heritage and horse-riding. Some other incentive activities may also be organised.
- Tour of the Museum of the Horse and Great Stables
- Tour of the racecourse and betting on races
- Introduction to Polo
- Rally on foot through the gardens designed by Lenôtre
- Team-building activity: Olympics sports and fun in Chantilly forest or tailored games organised in the château grounds.
- Excursion in quads or on mountain bikes in Chantilly forest.
Evening receptions in Chantilly
There are some impressive venues in and around Chantilly where we can organise both distinguished and less formal corporate receptions. Your parties and dinners organised by Preference Events in Chantilly will be the highlights of your trip, seminar or convention.
- Illustrious reception: dinner with horse-riding show in the Great Stables
- Organisation of a guinguette party in a nearby traditional inn
- Organisation of a “Golden Age” party in a nearby château
- Organisation of a party on theme of (medieval party, “Name of the Rose” party etc.) in an abbey
- Organisation of a gala dinner at the Château de Chantilly
Organised by event agency PREFERENCE EVENTS
Bus transfer: Late morning arrival of participants in Chantilly – Lunch at the hotel – Incentive activity: A treasure hunt on theme of “The Mysteries of Chantilly" in the Condé museum – Party on a “Welcome to the 17th century" theme in the Great Stables
Seminar morning at the hotel – Picnic in style in the forest – Team-building afternoon in the estate grounds with three challenge points – “Kings and Queens" gala night in a nearby château
Seminar morning at the hotel – End of the trip to Chantilly.