As an agency organising tailored events, PREFERENCE EVENTS handles seminars, conventions, incentive and team-building trips for firms in the paris region.
Versailles, Chantilly, Fontainebleau, Barbizon, Saint-Germain-en-Laye, Provins and Enghien-les-Bains are all beautiful places near Paris.
In a superb green setting with a forest stretching over 6,000 hectares, Chantilly owes its prestige to its château, its renowned Great Stables, hunting ground and horse-racing.
Versailles and Fontainebleau are pleasant, cosy towns, with beautiful historic heritage, in addition to their châteaux. Barbizon and its art galleries, Provins the medieval city, Enghien and its lake all boast a top-quality natural environment, in addition to the riches of their heritage. All of which guarantees the success of your event in the Paris region, whether it’s a corporate seminar, convention or team-building event.
As a great playing field for incentive games less than an hour from Paris, Ile-de-France boasts some remarkable sites at which to organise team-building days or exceptional corporate events. With huge-capacity hotels all around Paris, Ile-de-France is well equipped to host conventions, AGMs and company seminars.
Ile-de-France is a ideal alternative to Paris for seminars on a “nature” theme and team building in a setting conducive to relaxation. The Paris region is above all great for the organisation of corporate events on lesser budgets than in the capital!
Accommodation in the Paris Region
In Ile-de-France there are a few 4- or 5-star establishments with ideal meeting facilities to organise a seminar or convention. Charming hotels offering luxury services are perfectly appropriate for small VIP groups and the organisation of smart events (board meetings and trips for clients). Above all, the hospitality offer is more reasonably priced in Île-de-France, outside Paris, than in the capital.
- The Mont Royal and the hotel Auberge du Jeu de Paume, (with the Relais & Châteaux label) just outside the château grounds in Chantilly, the Trianon Palace in Versailles, the Hôtellerie du Bas-Bréau in Barbizon and the Cazaudehore in Saint-Germain-en-Laye can all host board meetings, VIP travel and prestigious events and seminars.
- A few large establishments with great facilities are especially suitable to host your seminars. The 4-star Château de Montvillargenne and the hotel Dolce Chantilly can both host corporate seminars and conventions for up to 300 guests.
- Lastly, Ile-de-France also has many more intimate charming luxury hotels and châteaux for small VIP groups.
Things to do in the Paris Region
Activities to take place during your corporate seminar in Ile-de-France will naturally be geared around the historic heritage of the towns in the Paris region, but can also feature forests and nature.
- Ile-de-France is proud of its rich cultural heritage to be explored during tours of the Châteaux in Versailles, Chantilly or Fontainebleau.
- Organisation of rallies in 2CVs, Jeeps or vintage cars.
- Organisation of incentive activities: introduction to polo or oenology, cookery classes etc.
- Organisation of a day on theme of “The Art of Living à la française”
- Team-building activity: Olympic sports and fun in the forest
- Excursion in quads or on mountain bikes
Evening receptions in the Paris Region
The impressive historic heritage in Ile-de-France is propitious to prestigious corporate receptions. Your parties and dinners organised by Preference Events in the Paris region will be the highlight of your corporate event.
- Organisation of a guinguette party in a traditional inn in Barbizon, Saint-Germain-en-Laye etc.
- For an informal party, we have put together a selection of charming inns. We can also organise an outdoor barbecue or picnic.
- Organisation of a “Golden Age” party in a Paris region château
- A party on a theme (medieval, “The Name of the Rose”, “Golden Age” etc.) in an abbey or historic building.
- Gastronomic dinner in a Michelin-starred restaurant in Versailles, Saint-Germain-en-Laye or Barbizon for example.
- Illustrious reception: dinner with horse-riding show in the Great Stables of the Château de Chantilly or at the Academy of Equestrian Arts in Versailles.
- Organisation of a gala dinner in a room of the Château de Versailles (Hall of Mirrors, Orangerie etc., Château de Chantilly or Château de Fontainebleau.
Organised by event agency PREFERENCE EVENTS
Welcome coffee in your hotel-château - Inauguration of the convention - Lunch - Seminar continues - Team-building activities: puzzles or more active games on a "Châteaux and architecture” theme - Role play party at the hotel
Seminar morning - Lunch - Departure in an SUVs for a large rally in the region with various stopovers for incentive activities - Back in late afternoon - Private tour of the Château de Chantilly - “Kings and Queens” gala night in the château stables and horse-riding show
Seminar morning - Departure of participants - End of the seminar in Ile-de-France.