Châteaux de la Loire (Amboise)
Succumb to the charm of the Châteaux de la Loire as the location of your next seminar or incentive trip by PREFERENCE EVENTS.
Amboise lies at the heart of the Loire Valley. This site listed as UNESCO World Heritage has always appealed to the greats of this world. As a royal city, it played host to both François 1 and Leonardo da Vinci. At the forefront of the French Renaissance, Amboise is surrounded by the most beautiful châteaux in the world. It will welcome you for a seminar or incentive just two hours from Paris.
Amboise une ville riche d’histoire et de culture !
Accommodation in Amboise
- A few 3-star hotels perfectly suitable for organising conventions and seminars
- Many charming hotels reserved for small groups
Things to do in Amboise
- Cultural tours: The Château Royal in Amboise, Saint-Florentin church, Town Hall Museum, Clock tower and Saint-Denis church
- Rally on bicycles on the banks of the Loire
- Canoeing/kayaking on the Loire
- Rally with GPS in the national forest
- Helicopter or hot-air balloon ride over the châteaux
Evening receptions in Amboise
- Medieval party in a cave house
- Renaissance Dinner in a château
- Gastronomic dinner with wine-tasting session
Organised by event agency PREFERENCE EVENTS
Arrival in Amboise in mid-afternoon - Dinner in a “troglodyte” restaurant carved out of the rock - Back to sleep at the hotel
Seminar morning - Late morning: orienteering activity - Lunch at the hotel - Seminar afternoon - Renaissance Dinner at the Château du Clos Lucé - Back to sleep at the hotel
“Explore the region" rally - Picnic lunch on the banks of the Loire - Back to the hotel - End of the seminar in Amboise in the Loire Valley.