Event agency PREFERENCE EVENTS can organise conventions, seminars and incentive trips for firms in Deauville, Normandy.
In 1858, the Duke of Morny decided to turn Deauville into a smart, glamorous beach resort! As a jewel among the resorts along the Côte Fleurie, it now has star status as the best place to organise a seminar or other corporate event. Its American Film Festival and thoroughbred auctions have greatly contributed to this reputation, attracting beautiful people to the famous boardwalk every year. Symbolic of elegance and the art of living, Deauville has preserved all the charm of a seaside resort where the living is easy. The outlying countryside has retained its Belle Epoque charm with its typical architecture. The festival, horse-racing, beach, casino, boardwalk, art of living and the many entertaining, cultural activities suitable for team building all make Deauville a very popular destination at which to organise conventions, AGMs, seminars, board meetings and corporate incentive trips.
Located less than two hours from Paris, Deauville is an ideal setting for organising a short corporate seminar or an intensive incentive day.
Accommodation in Deauville
The hospitality offer in Deauville is distinctive given its many huge-capacity Palaces, with facilities suitable for organising company seminars, conventions, AGMs and incentive trips. The auditoriums and other areas in the Centre International de Deauville (CID) can provide backup for major events.
- Two luxury hotels belonging to the Group Barrière line the Boardwalk, facing the sea (Hôtel Barrière Le Normandy and the Royal Barriere Hotel) while the Hôtel du Golf located on the hillside will appeal to amateurs of golf. The hotel Les Cures Marines – MGallery and the Manoirs de Tourgéville are suitable for the organisation of smart, luxury VIP stays.
- 4-star business hotels (Mercure etc.) can host company seminars and incentive trips.
- Small, charming hotels in Deauville and environs
Things to do in Deauville
In Deauville, the glamour of film and horse-racing come naturally to mind as themes for incentive activities as part of your seminar or company trip.
- Team-building activity: land sailing challenge
- Excursion in buggies or SUVs in the Pays d’Auge
- Tour of the riding-school
- Distillery tour and Calvados tasting session
- Tour of the racecourse and betting
- Nautical activities
Evening receptions in Deauville
In Deauville, glamour is a must. Parties organised by the agency Preference Events will be the highlight of your trip, seminar or convention.
- Dinner in an inviting seafood restaurant
- Night out at the casino
- Organisation of a dinner in a cider house
- Organisation of a beach party
- Organisation of a gala dinner in an exclusively-booked Norman manor
Organised by event agency PREFERENCE EVENTS
Bus transfer: Late morning arrival in Deauville - Lunch at the Hôtel Barrière Le Normandy - Team building: “Adventure circuit" - Cocktail party at the hotel – Night out at the casino: Dinner in a private room with three blackjack tables - Introduction to gaming with professional dealers- Then access to the casino gaming tables
Breakfast - Seminar morning at the hotel - Lunch at the hotel – Grand rally on the coast of Normandy - Beach-side stopover and team-building activity: raft-building - Break in a Norman manor for team building: apple cocktail making competition - Gala night in an exclusively-booked Norman manor
Tour behind the scenes of the Clairefontaine racecourse - Lunch at a panoramic restaurant watching the racing - Betting on the horses using a specially allocated budget for everyone - Departure in mid-afternoon - End of the trip to Deauville.