As an events and communications agency based in Paris, PREFERENCE EVENTS
can organise tailored seminars, conventions and incentive trips for firms in La Baule.
Boasting a rich heritage in terms of architecture that reflects its history, La Baule has cultivated its reputation since its first boom in the late 19th century. With many villas borrowing freely from Breton, Norman and Basque influences, the resort has a distinctive, well-preserved charm. La Baule also boasts a very rich natural heritage Its bay with 9 km of fine sand is considered one of the most beautiful in the world. The site is ideal for a corporate seminar with a maritime theme given the capacity for nautical activities (regattas, speed boating etc.).
The national forest, parks and pine trees make La Baule a destination in tune with nature. There are possibilities for all sorts of adventure activities, exploring, and team building during your corporate event, seminar or incentive trip. There are top-quality hotels right near the fully-renovated Palais des Congrès, with a state-of-the-art 900-seater auditorium, boasting all the best audiovisual equipment for your conventions and AGMs.
Just 2hr 50min from Paris by the high-speed railway, La Baule is an exotic destination where escapade and relaxation will be the watchwords during your seminar, board meeting or any other corporate event.
La Baule is an authentic destination combining charm and luxury, in a setting in tune with nature. It’s an intimate city with the various sites all close by, making it an ideal destination at which to organise a team-building seminar that will truly forge team spirit among staff members. With incentive and team-building activities on a marine and nature theme, your seminar, board meeting or company trip will get a great fillip in terms of motivation.
Accommodation in La Baule
La Baule features many hotels, often located on the sea front, of all sizes and categories. They are perfectly suitable for organising a corporate event (convention, seminar, board meeting, reward or incentive trip or team building).
- Two 5-star Barrière hotels combine authentic flavour and luxury for your seminars and conventions (The Hôtel Barrière Le Royal La Baule and the Hôtel Barrière L’Hermitage).
- There is also a small hotel with the Relais & Châteaux label offering luxury services for your board meetings, client trips and VIP groups.
- Several charming establishments.
Things to do in La Baule
Events in La Baule will naturally be geared around the sea. Several other incentive activities may also be organised to make your seminar or company trip a pleasant experience.
- 2CV rally to explore the neighbouring marshlands
- Sports Olympics and fun organised on the beach
- Photo rally on a film theme through the streets of La Baule
- Nautical activities
- Rally in dinghies
- Culinary workshops
- A ride in a barge through the Brière marshland
Evening receptions in La Baule
PREFERENCE EVENTS can organise your evening receptions in La Baule from A to Z: venue scouting, selecting a caterer, decoration, setting and music. Your parties and dinners organised by Preference Events in La Baule will be the highlight of your trip, seminar or convention.
- Exclusive booking of a stunning venue, for a cocktail buffet, that reproduces the interior of smart ocean liners such as the France, the Normandie or the Liberté
- Cocktail party in a private room at the aquarium with a “20,000 leagues under the sea” theme
- Dinner in a foodie restaurant in La Baule
- Organisation of a party on the beach with DJ entertainment
- Organisation of a gala dinner in a private château
Organised by event agency PREFERENCE EVENTS
Late morning arrival in La Baule - Introductory plenary session - Lunch at the hotel - Team building: Rally in 2CVs to explore the environs - Foodie stopover in Guérande and tour of the city - Cocktail buffet and "beach party"
Breakfast - Seminar morning - Lunch at the hotel - Rally in speed boats - Surprise cocktail party with oyster bed on a small island - Dinner in a lounge restaurant and DJ entertainment
Morning on the market in La Baule - Brunch - Departure - End of the trip to La Baule.