Dinard first became a fashionable beach resort in the mid-19th century. Villas, hotels and a casino all flourished, playing host to high society from all over Europe. Dinard has preserved the charm of those booming times, as well as its stunning resort heritage. Dinard reveals its charms along the sea front across the bay from Saint Malo and its city walls. The sea air and “Belle Époque” architecture – including several hundred listed villas – make it an appealingly charming destination without ostentation for the organisation of a corporate seminar or incentive trip.
Dinard is the ultimate health and nature destination for a seminar on the sea front with its bracing Brittany air, bathing in cool water, a little yachting, a visit to the casino to wind down, and surf gastronomy featuring oysters from Cancale and other seafood specialities. The hinterland and environs also boast many treasures to be explored during your stay or corporate event: the fortified city of Saint Malo, the village of Cancale and the wonders of the Mont-Saint-Michel.
It boasts many top-quality hotels including 4- and 5-star establishments at which to host corporate events of average size: seminars, board meetings, incentive trips etc.
Dinard is the ultimate “nature and fresh air” destination with the most beautiful hotels in Brittany, just perfect for organising tailored corporate seminars and incentive trips!
Accommodation in Dinard
Dinard has a few hotels suitable for organising a corporate event (seminars, board meetings, reward and incentive trips and team-building activities).
- A smart establishment, the Grand Hôtel Dinard Barrière, with interior decoration by Jacques Garcia (89 rooms) for prestigious seminars and stays.
- Several 4- and 5-star boast large rooms which are perfectly suitable for your seminars and conventions (Grand Hôtel des Thermes and Novotel).
- A few small charming hotels for small groups, board meetings, kick-off meetings etc.
Things to do in Dinard
In Dinard, nature and the sea reign supreme. Incentive and sports activities will focus on the sea.
- Regatta on racing yachts or an ancient sloop
- Excursion in dinghies
- Exploring the Mont-Saint-Michel
- Excursions on mountain bikes
- Organisation of a team-building challenge in Saint Malo
- Organisation of Breton Olympics on an island.
Evening receptions in Dinard
Your receptions in Dinard can harness themes focussing on Saint-Malo heritage: prestigious stately homes and marine life, making a splash at your seminar or corporate event.
- Dinner in the famous restaurant “La Mère Poularde” on the Mont-Saint-Michel
- Party at the Dinard casino
- Pirates party on board an ancient sloop
- Organisation of a welcoming reception: Fish BBQ on an island beach
- Organisation of a gala dinner in a typically Breton stately home dating from the 17th century
- Organisation of a gala dinner in the exclusively-booked Abbey at the Mont-Saint-Michel
Organised by event agency PREFERENCE EVENTS
Bus transfer: Late morning arrival in Deauville - Lunch at the Hôtel Barrière Le Normandy - Team building: “Adventure circuit" - Cocktail party at the hotel – Night out at the casino: Dinner in a private room with three blackjack tables - Introduction to gaming with professional dealers- Then access to the casino gaming tables
Breakfast - Seminar morning at the hotel - Lunch at the hotel – Grand rally on the coast of Normandy - Beach-side stopover and team-building activity: raft-building - Break in a Norman manor for team building: apple cocktail making competition - Gala night in an exclusively-booked Norman manor
Tour behind the scenes of the Clairefontaine racecourse - Lunch at a panoramic restaurant watching the racing - Betting on the horses using a specially allocated budget for everyone - Departure in mid-afternoon - End of the trip to Deauville
Located less than two hours from Paris, Deauville is an ideal setting for organising a short corporate seminar or an intensive incentive day.