Event agency PREFERENCE EVENTS can organise company seminars and incentive trips with a winter sports theme in Chamonix. Skiing and the mountains make it the ultimate incentive destination!
Chamonix is mostly famous as the closest town to the extraordinary Mont Blanc (4,810 m). It is not just a ski resort though since it features typical early-century architecture. This mountain town became French in 1796, and is busy all year round.
Chamonix Mont Blanc, world-famous capital of skiing country and Alpinism, is a resort for all sorts of winter sports. For your mountain seminar or skiing incentive trip, you will love the ski area and routes high up in the mountains. These are suitable for all types of mountain sports and all levels of Alpine skiing, cross-country skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing, hiking etc.
Chamonix Mont Blanc is a wonderful place for many team-building and sports activities scheduled during your incentive trip or corporate seminar on a winter sports theme. The Aiguille du Midi is 3,842 m in altitude and its new attraction “Step into the Void” affords a 360° view of the Alps and over 1,000m of vertiginous emptiness beneath your feet in a glass box! Next, the White Valley makes for an unforgettable day of skiing in the company of a guide, while you experience the thrills and spills of climbing over the Sea of Ice.
Hôtel capacity in Chamonix provides excellent conditions for your corporate events: incentive skiing trips, conventions and AGMs, board meetings, company seminars in the mountains and so on.
Chamonix is the ski resort with the most team-building activites and an excellent value.
Accommodation in Chamonix
Chamonix has many, mainly 4-star hotels, with meeting areas to organise conventions, AGMs or company seminars. These may be rounded off with rooms at the conference centre “Le Majestic”, a former luxury hotel dating back to the Belle Epoque.
- Two 5-star establishments, the Hameau Albert 1er and the Mont Blanc, lay on luxurious services for board meetings, incentive trips and prestigious seminars.
- Some 15 4-star hotels of average capacity, located in the town centre, with rooms for company seminars. (Hôtel Heliopic, Le Morgane, Le Refuge des Aiglons, Hôtel Mercure etc.)
- A few charming hotels, often chalets, reserved for small incentive groups.
Things to do in Chamonix
There is a wide range of entertaining, incentive and sports activities for visitors to Chamonix, whatever the season. The Mont Blanc will obviously be the star of your mountain seminar or incentive trip.
- Snow challenge
- Alpine or cross-country skiing
- Walking or introduction to climbing on the Sea of Ice
- Introduction to hockey on ice
- Ski lift up to the “Aiguille du Midi” to “Step into the Void”
- Team building: biathlon or snow Olympics
Evening receptions in Chamonix
Chamonix is lively both night and day. This mountain town offers many alternatives for a fantastic company reception.
- Dinner in a restaurant serving Alpine delicacies
- Dinner in a lounge restaurant with DJ entertainment
- Organisation of a reception in a mountain refuge, sledding back to the hotel afterwards.
- Organisation of a traditional party in a typical mountain inn by the Sea of Ice.
Organised by event agency PREFERENCE EVENTS
Arrival at Geneva airport – Introductory seminar - Lunch in a traditional Chamonix restaurant – Ski lift up to the Aiguille du Midi and the "Step into the Void" attraction - Skiing back down in small groups with a guide through the White Valley - “Trapper" party in a chalet
Morning snowshoeing - Giant tartiflette lunch (typical Alpine comfort food with cheese, bacon and potatoes) - Afternoon team building: “Snow sport challenge" - Cocktail party at the exclusively-booked Montenvers railway station and departure in a vintage train for the mountains - Dinner at the Montenvers refuge on the Sea of Ice - Party with DJ entertainment
Seminar morning at the hotel - Buffet lunch- Free time then departure - End of the trip to Chamonix.