Event agency PREFERENCE EVENTS can organise seminars, board meetings and team-building trips at Le Touquet-Paris-Plage.
As the smart beach resort on the Opal Coast, which became popular in the 1930s, Le Touquet-Paris-Plage boasts proud half-timbered villas along its long beach of fine sand. It stretches right over to Berck-sur-Mer, and features dunes and magnificent scenery (including the Baie de Canche, listed as a nature reserve) not forgetting the huge forest. Its simple elegance and English atmosphere confer a special brand of charm.
Its architecture, luxurious villas, casinos, golf courses, well-reputed hotels and many different sea and forest activities all make Le Touquet-Paris-Plage especially attractive for organising corporate events (seminars, AGMs, board meetings, incentive trips, team building etc.). Sports lovers will appreciate the two water sports parks where they can go land sailing, kite surfing and wind surfing.
A 3-hour drive from Paris, Le Touquet-Paris-Plage will appeal to those who love the bracing sea air. It is a pleasing alternative to its rival in Normandy, Deauville, for corporate seminars, board meetings or team-building trips.
Accommodation in Le Touquet Paris Plage
Le Touquet-Paris-Plage boasts a variety of top-quality accommodation, with hotel capacity of over 1.200 rooms, although this is limited to 3 and 4-star establishments. The hotels’ offer in terms of meeting rooms can be rounded off with the Palais des Congrès auditorium and rooms for seminars, AGMs and conventions.
- A long-established, 4-star luxury hotel that deserves five, built in 1924 in Art Deco style: Hôtel Westminster.
- A few chain hotels suitable for organising congresses and company seminars: Novotel, Holiday Inn, Le Grand Hotel Le Touquet, Mercure etc.
- Several small, charming hotels in central Le Touquet and in the environs.
Things to do in Le Touquet Paris Plage
In Le Touquet, you can foster team spirit in a unique, natural setting, with one of our many and varied incentive activity programmes, featuring sport, fun or culture, often just a short walk from your hotel!
- Team-building activity: Land sailing
- Introduction to Kite surfing
- Photo rally in the town centre
- Organisation of an incentive rally in quadricycles
- Excursion in quads to the Pays d’Opale
- Shopping in the high street and covered market.
Evening receptions in Le Touquet Paris Plage
Come night-time, a festive spirit bubbles up. Le Touquet- Paris-Plage is great for night birds with receptions organised in restaurants, discotheques and casinos to provide merriment through the small hours.
- Seafood dinner in a smart brasserie
- Organisation of a party at the Barrière casino
- Organisation of a reception in an exclusively-booked manor
- Organisation of a gala night in an exclusively-booked château or historic building
Organised by event agency PREFERENCE EVENTS
Participant welcome - Lunch at the hotel - Afternoon seminar - Dinner and reception in an exclusively-booked Cistercian abbey (with a cocktail party in the cloister gardens)
Breakfast – Team-building land sailing: briefing then challenge - Lunch in a restaurant on the sea front – A choice of things to do: shopping or golf - Departure - End of trip to Le Touquet-Paris-Plage.