Event agency PREFERENCE EVENTS. How about the Mont-Saint-Michel in France for a seminar on a nature theme.
A true Wonder of the West, the Mont-Saint-Michel rises up out of an immense bay washed by the greatest tides in western Europe. The abbey majestically tops the small medieval village built within the walls dating back to the Hundred Years War. Over 1,000 years later, the magic still works. Listed as a UNESCO World Heritage site, alongside Versailles, the Louvre and the Eiffel Tower, the Mont-Saint-Michel is among the most popular travel destinations in France. Today, exploring the Mont-Saint-Michel is a lovely focus for an incentive trip or corporate seminar: Completed in 2015, the work to reestablish the Mont-Saint-Michel’s maritime nature lasted ten years, freshening up this unique site. Writing a new page in the history of Mont-Saint-Michel. Had this work not been carried out, the Mont-Saint-Michel would have been surrounded by saltmarshes by 2040. For a long time now, when the tide is high (tide coefficient over 110), which occurs several times a year, the Mont-Saint-Michel becomes an island for a few hours.
Venture into this unique ecosystem! The organisation of a corporate seminar, board meeting or incentive trip at the Mont-Saint-Michel will be an opportunity to discover the wonders of nature!
The Mont-Saint-Michel remains one of the most popular travel destinations in France and for a good reason: it is also one of the most stupendous! Reserved for medium-sized corporate events (up to 100 guests)
Accommodation in the Mont Saint Michel
Few hotels for seminars in the immediate vicinity of the Mont-Saint-Michel. To accommodate your corporate event, you may prefer to stay in Dinard where there are a few hotels suitable for organising a corporate event (seminar, board meeting, incentive or reward trip, team building).
- Near the Mont-Saint-Michel: two 4-star hotels (the Relais Saint-Michel, 39 rooms and hotel Mercure, 100 rooms) with meeting areas for company seminars and board meetings.
- Larger groups can be accommodated in Saint Malo or Dinard, at the Grand Hôtel Barrière for example.
Things to do in the Mont Saint Michel
At the Mont-Saint-Michel, you can enjoy incentive activities on a nature theme, the environment and cultural visits. Ideal for an outdoor team-building seminar!
- Tour of the Mont-Saint-Michel and abbey
- Trekking with a guide through the bay
- Tour of the Couesnon dam
- Photo rally in the alleyways of the Mont-Saint-Michel
- Cookery classes: omelettes and crêpes!
- Cruise on board an ancient sloop
- Calvados tasting session in a distillery
Evening receptions in the Mont Saint Michel
The Mont-Saint-Michel is a wonderful place for memorable, impressive receptions, either in the abbey or a nearby Breton stately home. A great way to wrap up your corporate event, seminar or board meeting in style.
- Dinner in the famous restaurant “La Mère Poularde”
- Organisation of a gala dinner in the exclusively-booked Abbey at the Mont-Saint-Michel
- Party at the Dinard casino
- Dinner on board an old sloop
- Gala dinner in a typically Breton stately home dating from the 17th century
Organised by event agency PREFERENCE EVENTS
Late morning arrival - Lunch at the seminar hotel - With guides, barefoot crossing of the Mont-Saint-Michel bay to Tombelaine rock, an ornithological reserve - Foodie break beneath the vestiges of the fortifications - Dinner at “La Mère Poularde”, a chance to learn about the famous omelette - Calvados tasting session in the bar at La Mère Poularde.
Seminar morning at the hotel - Cruise on an old-fashioned tuna-fishing boat - Lunch on board - Bathing - Back in late afternoon - Private tour of the Abbey with cocktail and gala dinner
Departure - End of the company trip to the Mont-Saint-Michel.