As an agency organising tailored events, PREFERENCE EVENTS can organise seminars, conventions, incentive trips and team building for firms in Paris.
As the most visited capital city worldwide, Paris attracts a million visitors a year. Its beauty, rich heritage and top-quality hotels will all ensure the success of your event, whether you’re organising a party on a special theme, a seminar, convention or team-building event. Paris captures the imagination of lovers from all over the world. Few cities have such a wide range of cultural, incentive, sporting or gastronomic activities to enhance your corporate seminar, convention or incentive trip.
Our staff are constantly seeking out, testing and rating new activities and places so that your guests can explore Paris in a way that wouldn’t be possible on their own! The “incentive-team building” section contains a non-exhaustive list of visits and team-building activities in or near Paris or in Île-de-France, for your corporate seminar: Organisation of culinary, chocolate-making and perfume-making workshops in Paris, treasure hunt in dinghies or cruise on the Seine, 2CV rally through Paris, cycling or Segway rides, helicopter ride over Paris, oenology and cultural tours (visiting Louvre, the Opera house, the Eiffel Tower, the Pantheon, the Arc de Triomphe, the Orsay Museum etc.) not forgetting a tour of the Château de Versailles!
Whether you know Paris or not, our experience as an event agency based in Paris for 15 years means we can organise an event for your firm, party, seminar, convention or stay, of a kind you would never be able to manage yourselves!
Accommodation in Paris
Paris boasts a stupendous concentration of Palaces and 5-star luxury hotels reserved for the organisation of seminars and smart corporate events, alongside many hotels of all sizes and categories that are perfectly suitable for organising all kinds of corporate events (conventions, AGMs, seminars, board meetings, press and incentive trips).
- Luxury hotels in Paris epitomise high standing, sophistication and a right royal welcome. Aside from the historic luxury hotels like Le Bristol, Le Meurice, the Four Seasons Georges V and the Plaza Athénée, new establishments boasting more contemporary design have opened recently, such as the Shangri-La, the Royal Monceau and the Mandarin Oriental. They are reserved for the organisation of events and impressive company seminars.
- All the major international hotel chains are to be found in Paris, offering 4- and 5-star hotels with great facilities including meeting rooms for a corporate seminar, AGM or convention (Méridien, Hyatt, Sofitel, Pullman, Westin etc.).
- There are a great number of boutique hotels sporting an ultra contemporary design, decorated by famous interior architects (Hôtel Coste, Hôtel Banke, Hôtel de Sezz, Les Bains etc.). These are particularly suitable for board meetings, reward trips and incentive trips.
Things to do in Paris
In Paris, activities can be geared around the art of living à la française, culture and the rich historic heritage. There are many team-building activities to entertain those attending your corporate seminar or incentive trip.
- Exploring the main monuments or museums in Paris in the form of guided tours or rallies (organisation of rallies to the Orsay Museum, Louvre, Tuileries Gardens etc.)
- Tour of current major exhibitions by day or for private events outside usual opening times.
- Organisation of circuits through Paris in 2CVs, Segways, bicycles, dinghies etc.
- Organisation of cookery classes, chocolate tasting sessions and œnology classes.
- Organisation of dinghy rallies on the Seine.
- Go-kart or racing-car challenges on nearby circuits.
- Cruise on the Seine
Evening receptions in Paris
Given its historic heritage, Paris boasts great diversity in the possibilities for receptions and gala dinners, especially in great museums and private venues. As an event agency specialising in the organisation of smart events, PREFERENCE EVENTS will lay on an elegant party for you in Paris.
- Dinner in a Parisian brasserie
- Dinner in a lounge restaurant with DJ entertainment
- “Self cooking” party
- Dinner in a foodie restaurant
- Cruise party on a private boat
- Organisation of a reception in an atypical venue (private penthouse, industrial building etc.)
- Organisation of a gala night in a museum or historic monument.
- Organisation of a party with a special theme (Venetian ball, guinguette, New York-style party etc.)
Organised by event agency PREFERENCE EVENTS
Arrival of the group - Settling in at the hotel near the Tuileries - Welcome cocktails and buffet lunch - Seminar in the plenary room - Departure from the seminar hotel in a vintage bus dating from the Fifties with a rear open platform, for a mini tour with panoramic views of Paris - Board an exclusively-booked boat for a dinner cruise on the Seine to admire the city lights
Seminar morning at the hotel - Buffet lunch - Departure in 2CVs to find out about the art of living à la française - Stopping to visit a wine merchant, cheese monger and chocolate-maker - Last stop at the Grand Palais for a private tour of the exhibitions with a glass of Champagne - Gala night in a 3-star restaurant
A choice of things to do: tour of Versailles, Orsay Museum, Saint Germain des Prés, or free time for shopping - Seafood lunch in a Parisian brasserie - Departure of participants - End of the corporate seminar in Paris.