Event agency PREFERENCE EVENTS can organise tailored seminars, conventions and incentive trips to Toulouse.
New capital of the largest region in France further to the new redistribution of territory, Toulouse has now become a great European metropolis. Also known as the “Pink City” Toulouse is where Airbus, for many industrial firms in aerospace, IT and research have their headquarters. It now boasts international stature, having been awarded the “European City of Science” label in 2018.
Toulouse also boasts art of living and a strong identity, forged of both rugby and local delicacies. High tech rubs shoulders with fabulous historic heritage, architecture and gastronomy which is bound to appeal to the guests to your corporate seminar, convention or incentive trip.
It is sunny most of the year and there are about 40 daily flights from Paris. A high-speed railway opened in 2017, connecting the city to Paris in 4hrs 15 min. There are many cultural activities, for incentive trips and team building. With all this plus the development of its hotel capacity, Toulouse is now an attractive destination for organising all sizes of corporate event (seminars, AGMs, board meetings, corporate trips etc.)
Long neglected as a destination at which to organise a corporate event, except in the science and aerospace sector, Toulouse is now opening up with the high-speed rail connection to Paris introduced in 2017 and the extension of its airport the next year. The opening of new hotels and venues for events makes Toulouse newly attractive to corporate seminars, conventions and incentive trips.
Accommodation in Toulouse
The hotel offer has developed in the past few years with other new establishments slated to open soon. Toulouse now has 4- and 5-star establishments that are perfectly suitable for organising a corporate event (AGMs, seminar, board meetings, incentive trips and team building). Large-scale plenary sessions can be housed in rooms and auditoriums at the Centre de Congrès or Palais des Sports.
- A few 5-star hotels: The Cour des Consuls hotel & spa by MGallery (32 rooms) and the legendary Grand Balcon (47 rooms) with its smart, sophisticated décor, are reserved for small events with an emphasis on luxury (board meetings and VIP travel). The smart, contemporary Crowne Plaza (162 rooms) on Place du Capitole, hosts company seminars and incentive trips.
- Several 4-star hotels have meeting rooms: Pullman Toulouse Centre (125 rooms), Mercure Compans (136 rooms), the Mercure Saint Georges (148 rooms) and the Novotel (133 rooms).
Things to do in Toulouse
In Toulouse, aerospace and rugby are a natural choice for a theme when organising incentive activities etc. Our agency has designed a few original, entertaining incentive programmes combining team building and exploring which will help to round off the programme for your seminar, convention or company trip.
- “Aerospace rally” in the city
- Introduction to rugby with professionals from the Toulouse team
- Navigation in dragon boats on the Canal du Midi
- Quad rides through the vineyards
- Rally in 2CVs
- Cookery classes etc.
Evening receptions in Toulouse
Preference Events can organise receptions in stellar venues, as the highlight of your trip, seminar or convention.
- Dinner with DJ entertainment in a lounge restaurant
- Dinner and party in an atypical venue located in an industrial wasteland.
- Dinner at the Ernest Wallon stadium, home to the legendary Toulouse rugby team
- Organisation of a company party in the 19th century buildings of wine estates in the environs.
- Organisation of a gala night in a former convent
- Organisation of a gala night in a city museum
Organisé sur mesure par l’agence événementielle PREFERENCE EVENTS
Participant welcome - Lunch at the hotel - AGM - Haka to inaugurate the plenary sessions led by a coach from the Toulouse rugby team - Seminar: rugby values in a corporate setting - Boat ride with cocktails on board and party in a 19th century farmhouse
Team-building day: coaching with professional rugby players and mini challenges - Lunch - Aerospace rally - Gala night at Aeroscopia, the aerospace museum
Closing seminar - Cocktails and buffet lunch at the hotel - Departure - End of the trip to Toulouse.